We’re happy you have chosen to sell your gold to us here at PostGold.Cash, here’s how the selling process works.
Sell Your Gold
- Request your free PGC shipping envelope via our SELL YOUR GOLD contact forms, or the main contact form. Be sure to fill out all the relevant details including your full address so that we can expedite shipment immediately we receive your request.
- Upon receipt, fill your PGC shipping envelope with the gold and silver you are selling to us.
- Complete the PGC sales form and ensure your telephone number is correct as this is the number we’ll be calling with your quote. Slip form inside the envelope and seal.
- Drop off your package at the Post Office – remember that we’ve already paid for postage and insurance (up to £750) – also ensure you request a proof of postage from the Post Office for your records.
- Once we receive your package we’ll send you an email to confirm receipt.
- Our precious metals valuers will immediately verify weight and purity of your precious metals.
Fair Market Offer & Acceptance
- We will call you with a fair market offer which is valid only on the day provided, as gold prices fluctuate from day to day.
- Once you have agreed to sell your gold to PostGold.Cash, we will then request your bank details and arrange a bank transfer within 24 hours.
Any questions? Please contact us via the contact form.